Picaro is an innovative English course for young learners with interactive online games and classroom materials created in-cooperation with Cambridge English Language Assessment, a world leader in English qualifications.
- With content aligned to the Cambridge English: Young Learners Exams, the course meets the highest academic standards and prepares children for English tests.
- Exciting online games with fun characters from the Fox International Baby TV both motivate and inspire young students on their English language learning journey.
- A wealth of online and print resources allows teachers to choose combinations of materials that best meet their classroom’s needs.
- Age: from 3 years old
- Language: Both British English and American English versions available
- CEFR: Pre-A1 to A2
- Cambridge YLE: Pre-Starters to Flyers
- A minimum of 120 hours per year
- Additional Foundation level for younger children
- Almost 1,000 educational online games
Outstanding academic credentials
Picaro was created in collaboration with Cambridge English Language Assessment, so you can be confident that the course meets rigorous academic requirements and prepares children for the Cambridge YLE exams.
Exciting and engaging online games
Almost 1,000 educational online games mapped to the Cambridge English: Young Learners exams inspire and motivate children. Gamification component coupled with high academic credentials makes Picaro a unique offering in primary English sector.
A wealth of resources
With a large variety of different digital and print components you can offer the resources your schools are looking for, including Student’s Books, Online games, Workbooks, Teacher’s Books, Storybooks and much more.