Congrats to Learning A-Z! Learning A-Z’s English literacy program – Raz-Plus just won the “Best Reading/Writing/Literature Instructional Solution for Grades PreK-8”. Learning A-Z is on a major winning streak – 5 consecutive years that Learning A-Z has won at least one CODiE!
Why Raz-Plus is the best?
Raz-Plus provides a comprehensive, blended learning solution to help teachers strengthen and connect instruction, independent practice, assessment, and reporting. Raz-Plus provides more than 50,000 printable, projectable, and digital resources, giving educators the flexibility to choose level-appropriate instructional materials to target specific ELA and 21st century skills, and correlate to state and Reading Series standards.
With Raz-Plus, educators can:
- Deliver standards-aligned reading instruction with resources that develop foundational reading, advanced comprehension, and key 21st century skills
- Personalize reading practice with more than 4,000 leveled books and additional reading resources
- Assess student reading levels with printable and digital assessments, including comprehension quizzes and student audio recordings
- Inform instruction with online reporting for the students, class, school, district, and parents
- Collect, organize, and share resources with fellow educators, saving teachers time and increasing collaboration